The only thing that never goes out of fashion is a beautiful skin, we all crave to have a supple ,luscious and smooth skin.......this we can attain using very simple home remedy that will leave you feeling and looking gorgeous. try the list below and please remember to send in feedback it will be highly useful to both author and readers...xx
In this post which shyly will be my first this season*smirk face* we have provided you with both foods you can eat to look grog and those you will apply daily /weekly to get the best glowing skin...
To get a firmer and wrinkle free face and body ........TRY THESE....
- Drink Plenty of water, nothing hydrates a dry skin or sagging skin more than water, it will leave you feeling refreshed both internally and physically.
- Use a good moisturizer for the face and body such as (fine almond oil)
- Get enough sleep, you know what they say ''beauty sleep is the best remedy for a finer woman'', so sleep at least good 8 hours daily.
- Plan and follow a good diet plan, make sure it include s foods and fruit you enjoy
- Use natural facial forming mask such as;
- Avocado apply on a washed face and leave on for 20 minutes, once dry rinse with lukewarm water
- Egg white apply on washed face and leave on for about 15 minutes, once dry rinse with warm water, repeat this twice daily
- Egg white +Flour mixt a paste apply while you shower leave on for about 5 minute the rinse, repeat this twice daily
- Yogurt+ Egg white+honey mix paste and apply on face make sure you are mindful of the eye are apply ample amount with help replenish weak skin area.
- Rice Flour+Cabbage +almond oil to use this mixture ensure cabbage it properly blended then mix it with oil and add flour to give it a richer feel, apply on face down to the neck and leave to dry, wash off with warm water, you can do this once a week to achieve noticeable result.
- Apply sunscreen- most colored women believe that the sunscreen is majorly for the white however, all products have been re-defined so you just have to check for the one that suits your skin whether you have normal, oily or combination skin type such products do exist .I will also recommend you use a moisturizer that has sunscreen embedded in it,such as Atzen glyco5 http://www.atzen.com/glyco5.html .