As we begin to age our body changes, it reforms mostly according to the nutrients you give to it and , this changes affect our looks as well as our esteem ,a healthy body is a healthy life with a gorgeous smile ,so ladies make that effort that will keep you smiling ....
'' Its all in the eyes'' more than any other facial feature the eyes reveals the most about how we feel ''
Causes of puffiness..
- Aging- as you get older, the skin and muscles around the eyes begin to weaken,making it easier for the tissue beneath the skin to redistribute and force the skin sag.
- Not enough sleep- getting inadequate sleep is one of the major reasons the eyelids sag ,an adult should get at least 6-7 hours of sleep daily to hydrate the skin and this helps and leaves the eyes brighter by morning .
- Fatigue- tiredness causes the body to be exhausted especially if one has been through a terrible phase such as work stress and depression too mush of worrying can leave one sleepless ,which is not so good for the eyes.
- Allergies-some severe allergies can cause puffy eyes due to excessive itching around eye area ,which leave the eyes looking dopy..
- Consumption of alcohol- excess alcohol use leaves the eyes looking reddish and also dilates the pupil.
- Basic Home made treatment.
- Never go to bed without taking off makeup
- Splash cold water around the eyes to help reduce puffiness, by doing this its helps relax the nerves around the eyes.
- Use chilled rosewater and cotton cool, place on the eyes to ease puffiness and reduce dark circles leave on the eye for 4-5 mins.
- Sleeping position,sleeping on the same side can cause the eyes to sag around the eyes leaving one side of the face more wrinkled than the other.
- Treat the eyes with good home made eye cream at-least bi-weekly, to help reduce fine lines.
- Good sleep- getting adequate sleep helps relax muscles around the eyes and leaves you looking brighter ,7-8 hours of sleep makes this trick worthwhile.
Eye liner - applying the right color of eyeliner on the outer rim of eyelid makes the lashes seem longer.
Eyelash curling - curling eyelashes makes it look longer and fuller
- Replace eyelash curler very two to three months
- Replace mascara every three months,always clean mascara brush
Fake lashes - make sure you use good quality eyelashes,that you are not allergic to
- Fake lases should be removed by dissolving the adhesive in baby oil or Vaseline
Eye brows - Always use Vaseline to moisturize eye brows daily.
- Avoid waxing eye brows.
Lips - brushing the lip is a way to reduce the excess skin on the lips(dead skin),and
leaves it feeling smooth.