Hi dollies,bin a while im wishing you all a very happy new year in march ...lol!!!!just kidding Ive bin so busy being a banker and trust me its been hectic....
Am currently obsessed with, beautiful hair Ive tryd quite a few products and i have realized they don't give you what you are looking for, that perfect feel of luscious hair.
I'm starting off this year with great hair foods that will give your hair that gorgeous texture and the glam look every dolly wants...These foods are not in any product but all natural ingredients that can be found in fruits and some fiber as well, am sure they will improve your hair volume and texture..
For vibrant hair and shiny hair ,whether your hair is oily ,dry ,frizzy,we should all have a daily routine that keeps our hair neat, vibrant and healthy,plus caring for your hair keeps you beautiful....
- Eat fish and nuts for healthier hair also helps healthier scalp.
- Pamper scalp by massaging it while shampooing, protect hair shine with lukewarm water.
- Use conditioner that contain protein they penetrate the hair shaft and repair split ends .
- To minimize additional hair loss use a brush /comb with ball tip bristles.
- Use gentle colors to cover grey hair,hair dosent only become grey as you age but also becomes weaker and grows more slowly.
- Be aware of changes in your hair ,such as brittle or hair loss could be a sign of a health problem.
- Use of conditioner just leaves the hair limp,best to use natural ingredients(honey) or products with silicone thus creating fuller hair.
- Eat diets that have zinc ,biotin or protein can lead to brittle hair or hair loss.
- Frequent hair styling ,coloring ,bleaching, or perming can damage hairs protective outer layer known as the cuticle.
- Do not treat dandruff with oils ,rubbing oil into scalp can make the inflammation worse, resulting in more white flakes
- Skip high powered blow dryers ,also frequent blow drying actually leads to hair loss
- Avoid tight pony tails and braids as it can damage the hair follicle and move the hair back wards leading to a bigger forehead.
- Avoid extreme color change ,don't go darker on light natural hair.
Ok, dollies a quick reminder, that humans shed at least 100 hairs daily ,to replenish the hairs always moisturize to prevent heavy breakage and when new hair is growing deep condition every two weeks.
lots of love